|bulletins / inserts - Full Color & Superior Print Quality!
Out of sight, is out of mind!
Help stay in touch and in front of your clients with high fidelity, four color (full color) printed bulletins and inserts. Bulletins and inserts are an affordable alternative for promoting new business and creating new opportunities.
With various custom cutting, shrink wrapping and folding options, we give you the options other printers can't.
We also offer matching envelopes!
IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN!
Bulletins and inserts attract attention. More attention generates more sales. More sales generate more profits. More profits are always welcome!
Quantities offered from 250 to 100,000!
- Standard Sizes include 5.5" x 8.5", 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14"and 11" x 17" (flat sizes)
- 4 stocks to choose from including 60 and 70 lb. Recycled Opaque Smooth, 60 and 70 lb. Standard Opaque Smooth and 70 lb. Premium Linen Text paper stocks
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, Black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- No Coating – Front or Back
- Custom Cutting - (One out custom cut - no charge), multiple number out cuts optional
- Folding Options - Choose flat (standard) or folded with the following folding options:
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files – Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer
- Turnaround Time – Standard 3 – 4 days (4 – 5 days for Linen)
- Mailing Services – In-house mail addressing and processing services available. We can inkjet on Aqueous Coated stock.
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof – Proceed As Is" for quicker production turnaround time.